Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday: Adventure Time! With Mondays and Telecons!

Totally the worst kind of adventure time alternate universe ever.  Meetings, seminar, meetings, new tasks pushing old tasks into the "need to get finished like right now" pile.  Why can't every day be day two of a four day weekend?

I almost bought the new AT game today, and the associated new 3DS required to make the game play (it apparently runs a low grade BMO emulation, making it incompatible with my standard BMO equipment).  However, I decided to impulse buy some tshirts instead, and look at reviews before throwing $200 at something.  The internet word seems to be "fun" and "super fun," with lots of "like Zelda 2, which wasn't that bad of a game, people" and a bit of "it might be a bit short."  It's the last one that concerns me.  I liked Zelda 2, which was the only game on my gamecube zelda disk that I actually played (other than a quick "I can beat Zelda 1 in an afternoon powered only by chips/dips/coke").

I think that if the game is going to be possibly shorter than I would like, then I probably should buy it just before I start travelling this December.  That way I can spread the game play out among the thousand plane trips.  That'll also give me a chance to play that Castlevania game I bought on launch day only to discover that my DS had died.  I never got around to replacing it, as it didn't seem like the best use of money at the time.

Plus, today's new AT episode had a squirrel in it:


"Ok! Activate your squirrel flaps!" "Flaps? No, I just have regular squirrel arms!"
This may just end up being one of my default blog commentary images.

  • Strawberry bowls filled with chocolate.  It's ideas like this that make you feel dumb that you didn't come up with them first.
  • Farm subsidies are bad at all their stated goals, and make just about everything they touch work worse.
  • One more AT note.  "Hey guys, it's your old pal Ice King! Doesn't anyone want a picture with the Ice King? Ice King pictures? Free for anyone! No? Ok, I'll just stand here in the back.  Kind of out of the way.  Ice King doesn't need to give hugs to be in a picture.  He can just let the picture happen naturally."

No comments:

Post a Comment