Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday: Part 2. I did have stuff to write today.

Is this going to work?  Can people see this image?
1) I picked up nutty bars today, and saw that at the end, Twinkies were selling at $7 a box here.  It's blurry, but trust me, it says $7.
2) I just discovered that blogger image upload uses picasa to store photos, and that I only have a 1GB limit there.  A limit that I've filled.  However, google+ has infinite storage, so maybe I can use that?  This is going to make blogging significantly more difficult if I can't just upload crap and make funny comments.  I guess maybe that's why people are switching to tumblr now-a-days? In any case, I'm somewhat disappointed that my last image to fit under the cap was the squid riding a donkey past the pyramids.

No comments:

Post a Comment