Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday: Tracked down serious bug, wrote cool program

It turns out that I wasn't doing my math wrong yesterday, I was just not adding correctly.  That somehow sounds worse.  In any case, I have a working two-class logistic regression program, which is kind of nice.  The multiclass and outlier tolerant versions are the next logical extensions, which shouldn't be that much harder.

"You know what? We're done now.  I'm a fucking bear, and I have some fucking dignity. Also: your  face."
More buildings need more buildings on top.

  • Looks like the Red Cross needs to read a certain blog post.
  • More things should be done via binary tree.
  • This is a link to wikipedia's logistic regression page.  It is shit at explaining what's going on, so here's a picture that explains what it does far better.  The data is the two-class data, and the model is the best fitting probability curve that assigns new data to the two classes.


No comments:

Post a Comment