Saturday, November 17, 2012

"Act like you've got some goddamn sense, people!"

So I saw this tweet:
That led me to looking to see what the twinkie auctions on ebay really were like.  First one I saw was this:
Ok, so that's about $4 per Twinkie.  That seems a bit expensive.  However, that seemed to be the going rate:
Why would you buy just one?
This one was a better deal:
That's only $3.60 each.
Whoa, a bargain!

Then again, why would you just settle for buying one fleeting box, when you could get an entire kit designed to make them:
This seller was concerned you would think he's trying to pass off old Twinkies:
So eat them fast, I guess.
This is a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think?
"ICONIC"?
And that's when I realized that everyone had lost their fucking minds.
Can something that was never alive really be declared "extinct"?
HOLY FUCK I NEED 80 TWINKIES, RIGHT NOW! (AND ONLY $3.25!)
SHORTAGE SPECIAL! POSSIBLY BECAUSE I CLEARED OUT THE STORE!
Seriously, "Twinkie Apocalypse"?  I don't think it's really that bad.
That's when I discovered that it was actually even worse than I thought:
If this has any place in "your collection," I hate you more than you can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment