Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday: Lazy Saturdays are becoming normal

I really need to sit down and actually make a meal plan.  Also eat dinner. It's after nine already.

I did do a bit of work today, so that's something.  Not a lot, so I maybe should do more tomorrow.
Moon + Jupiter + Jupiter's moons.

I have no idea what this is supposed to be, but it's kind of cool.  Basically illustrating how even in random noise, it's easy to make correlations between two data sets.

Well. That's a cool picture.
  • Man, I'm sure glad the NYTimes is doing hard hitting stories applicable to regular people.  I'm sure everyone I know is worried about how to talk to their kids about the millions of dollars those kids are going to inherit.  That totally seems like a common problem.
  • I told you it was a lazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment