Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday: I feel like I have mono

That's crazy, though.  Still, sore throat, feeling tired all day despite sleeping late, random hour nap after dinner.  Something's definitely wrong.

Plus, it turns out that it's hard to read things on google reader if you keep falling asleep.  Then you have to back up until you remember an article, and then work forward again.  It's a challenge.
I wasn't going to add this picture, but then I noticed that the way the chicken sticks out on the right side, it looks like my sandwich has a tiny arm that it's flexing.  You see it too, right?
 Because I was so tired, and felt like crap, I didn't want to do something too complicated for dinner.  Therefore: french bread pizza:
Which apparently is "lazy." Whatever.
 I remembered I have frozen ravioli in my freezer, so those might end up solving tomorrow's "what to have for dinner" problem.
"I could hear the pastry scream, and even though its eyes were gone, I knew that it was seeing horrors never before imagined by mortals."

Normal squirrel!

No comments:

Post a Comment