Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday: Tired

Probably because I had to get up early-ish for a telecon.  Then a regular long day at work before coming home, napping for an hour, and then working on writing PCA code.  Probably need another evening until it works correctly, which should get it done in time to be useful at work.

Plus, I have to write two talks and as much as possible of two papers in the next month.  Woo.
"Behold my squirrel."

"Dude, fuck you, and fuck your car."

I know how you feel, LSP.

Really? Who would go to 7-11 and say, "you know what? I want some mashed potatoes extruded out into a cup for me to eat"?  On that topic, Wednesday is 7-11 day, so you can go there and find out they don't have any cups for free slurpees.

  • Here's a long economics/employment/technology story.  The figure of profits/employment is kind of interesting.  What's more interesting is how much it reminded me of
  • This Twilight Zone episode.
  • Blissy's egg hatches into a gun.
  • Beaux arts.  Time to find a book, I guess.
  • I was going to try to fix my keyboard/soundfont/midi program this evening.  Here's a reference for me for when I eventually do sit down to do that.  My actual thought was "an arpeggiator wouldn't be that hard to write."  I still don't think it would be, but math came first.
  • Puns.
  • Atomic cupcakes.
  • This ad clearly came about after a long day of testing their product.  "No! No! No!  GET THIS! You know how long it takes to go to the grocery? WHAT IF!?  WHAT! WHATIF THE MARKET CAME TO YOU!"

No comments:

Post a Comment