Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday: Do I always eat sushi on Saturdays?

It certainly seems like it.  Food snob time: the guy next to me at the sushi counter dumped like a tablespoon of wasabi on his plate.  I could smell it from two seats away.  I took this picture when he got up to ask for a fork.  He also had no idea what anything was.  I can understand trying new things, but is the conveyor belt sushi place really the best place to learn?
Gobs of wasabi.
 When I left, I noticed a giant line for the theater.  I didn't think anything important was opening, but I'm apparently not hipster enough to care that Moonrise Kingdom opened this weekend.
Seriously, that's what they were in line for.
 This bear looks super hot, despite being a sun bear:
Dear NYTimes, the more you try to make it impossible to save images, the more I'm going to save the image. If I can see it, I can save it. Embrace the future.

This image claims to be a GPS trail image of pizza deliveries in NYC.



No comments:

Post a Comment