Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday: Less sick

Which is an improvement.  I took a half day off of work to get a bit more sleep in, and at this point, it's receded into just "kind of a sore throat."

More math this evening.  Yay math?  My results seem to work correctly, so that's good.  I also have a pile of data that I should figure out how to deal with.  Turns out a gigabyte is a bit unwieldy as a text file.  Even in a filtered sqlite database it's still kind of clunky.  I probably need to do another filtering step.

Tomorrow I should sit down and calculate Hjerting derivatives.  No, I did not spell that wrong.  I also have papers I should write.  And a cookie pie to bake.  One of those seems more fun than the others.

Let's see what pictures I have today:
"Ok, I'm just going to take a little nap here.  Stay close."

Bunny haet border!

I feel like I've posted this one before.

Google tells me that WNDU is in South Bend. Come on, Chicagoland area.

I just thought this was funny.

Same thing with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment