Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday: I never remember to take pictures



This is the first of my edits on posts that I've forgotten things for.  I have no recollection of what I had for lunch.  Sushi? That kind of sounds right. It was at the one place I've been before that had nice lunch sets.  Also, the girl waiting tables has shiny silver sneakers.  Can't remember the name of the place though.

After lunch, we returned home for a nap and some work.  Seen above is a very sad puppy who wonders why we returned without her bestest friend ever.

Dinner was at Al Sur, which has this guy on the wall:
I was going to take my own picture when we arrived, but by the time my phone camera had gotten ready, Dan (who doesn't have a blog) had arrived, and I forgot.  It was good to catch up somewhat, even if it's a bit odd that a large fraction of people I know now live in Austin.

The food at Al Sur was good, especially the empanadas.  My fish dish had delicious plantain chips, and I could probably have eaten just those and been happy. Unfortunately, despite it being dinner time on a Wednesday, we were basically the only people in the restaurant.  That doesn't really bode well for their continued prospects.

No comments:

Post a Comment