Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday: Stealing my own plan

Today was grocery day, and after spending the morning thinking about pizza, I picked up the necessary ingredients for pizza bagels.  That's a terrible picture, but that's because I didn't bother to take them off the foil before plating.  I probably should have broiled them a bit to crisp up the cheese some.  In any case, super yummy super late lunch.

Conveniently, I already have a plan in place for dinner this week, since last week Julie asked me to come up with a plan for her (which I believe she completely ignored).  It's a shame to let it go to waste, so I'm just going to use it myself:


  • Saturday: Probably just make another batch of pizza bagels, this time with a salad.  I need to clean the kitchen up anyway.
  • Sunday: Soy/honey glazed salmon with rice and sugar snap peas.
  • Monday: Same thing with the other half of that salmon filet I bought
  • Tuesday: Chicken saltibocca with asparagus and herb/parmesan pasta
  • Wednesday: Leftover chicken
  • Thursday: More leftover chicken (possibly this will be "Something less healthy like burgers or something," depending on if I want to have the same thing three times)
  • Friday: Go out to eat or something

No comments:

Post a Comment