Saturday, December 13, 2014

Saturday: Crap, I was supposed to do laundry today.

I've apparently committed myself to getting all the different ramens at the ramen place.
Spicy Tan Tan.
This is wonderful.  I have never used the spoon before today.  Part of that is because the kotteri coats the ramen so well that when I get to the end, there's not much soup left.  This broth doesn't do that, so there was a lot left over at the end.  In addition, the ground pork is hard to get, so it sinks into the soup.  I tried wrapping it up in the bok choy, but that wasn't a perfect solution.  In addition to the pork, the bottom of the soup also has the peanut bits, so I didn't want to miss those.

Then I went to Safeway to completely forget half the things I was planning on buying.  I've also come to the conclusion that for some reason, Kapahulu Safeway is the dude-bro-iest place in existance.  It's like all the shoeless surfer jerks have nothing better to do than go be stinky at Safeway.  Plus, they have no clue how to use the self checkout machines.  They are seriously worse than old people.

One of the best views of Diamond Head.
It's actually so good that I've mentioned it before.  Also, last time I went for ramen, somebody was sitting on the steps where I took this picture drawing it.




No comments:

Post a Comment