Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday: Things that are not the same

First off, there are very few values for which (2 * u * F) == (1 - 2 * u * F).  Pretty much one value, I guess. (u * F = 0.25).  So yeah. Those aren't the same.

Secondly, it turns out that after spending an hour and a half trying to figure out what I wanted for late lunch/early dinner today, I discovered that the burrito place has summer hours now, and closes at 3.  Damn. However, the burrito place is close to the Mexican place, so I went there instead.
Chips! How totally worth taking a picture!

I apparently only get one thing at the Mexican place.
 It wasn't as good as it has been in the past, with meh service and gummy rice.  Disappointing after I had built up by brain for a burrito and chips and queso.

Bear time:
What are you doing bear? There is no lifeguard on duty!
I also came up with a menu plan for this week.  It is totally the best plan ever.

  • Sunday: I bought chicken, sage, and prosciutto.  Yep, chicken saltimbocca again.  My actual thought is to make this, and then make saltimbocca sandwiches.  I think it'll work deliciously.
  • Monday-Wednesday: I have four chicken thighs.
  • Thursday-Friday: I also bought two buffalo hot dogs, because they looked good and I didn't have a good menu plan.  Then I bought the hot dog buns.  Then I came up with the saltimbocca sandwich idea.
Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment