Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday: Columbus Day!

And everybody knows what the traditional Columbus Day dinner is:
Spaghetti Tacos!

Easy enough to make, provided you already have quarts of bolognese sauce in the freezer from last time you made it.  I got one out to defrost last night, and picked up some taco shells after work.  Boil, boil, boil, crisp, crisp, crisp, micro wave, wave wave.  I have no clue how much a taco shell can hold, and I made too much sauce and pasta, so had to eat some from the bowl I mixed them in (since I wasn't going to bother crisping another shell).

I also got tired of them not standing up (this little boy has clearly not made it to Hawaii), so I just crammed some foil on either side to keep them from falling over.

I was also unaware of this fact, but I am glad to know that I am now protected for another year from ghost syphilis. That is how that works, right?  Even if that's not right, it never hurts to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment