Friday, September 8, 2017

Friday: Double ugh.

At least if everything is linear, I can re-complete this project by Tuesday.  Still a pain in the ass that things had typos and need to be remade.

Since I didn't have anything else, here's more Secret Wars.
This mutant vs human thing was a big deal, but modern comics tend to be done with that storyline.

Does...does Steve not own socks?

Does...does Victor not know how people sleep on a bed?

Colossus continues to be creepy.
Fact I didn't know until looking it up just now:  this weird relationship was Jim Shooter's (the writer) way to break up the Piotr/Kitty relationship that was just wrong.  I mean.  I guess?  Couldn't he just, you know, not be a creepy fuck?  He needs an alien girlfriend who he has little in common with other than she healed him after he got his ass kicked?



No comments:

Post a Comment