Saturday, September 9, 2017

Saturday: Today felt like the kind of day to sit in bed and watch stuff on youtube.

So that's kind of what I did.  And then I got lunch.

I said on Twitter that I felt like soup.  That was a lie.  I actually felt like mac & cheese.
And La Tour Cafe is really the only place that does a decent m&c.  It's not in this picture because I got it to go at the end, so I could eat it just now for a late dinner.

There was also a nearby raid.
Which are still dumb, but when it's something you can kill by yourself, it's fine.
Rhydon didn't even get to half health.

I was able to catch it on my second throw with the critical catch, where it just shakes once and is done.  I was too slow on the screen cap.
Then I healed Rhydon, stuck it in the nearby gym, came home, and discovered it was kicked out probably before I got to the car.  Great.


  • Political crap.
    • This is similar to something I've started to consider: Republicans say crazy shit about liberals, because they are using the concept of "what they would do" to guess at motives.  Therefore, "feeding kids" is actually "trying to make people dependent so they'll vote for you giving them free stuff" instead of "kids shouldn't be fucking hungry, you goddamn monster."
    • I'd seen the response video in my list, since I subscribe to that youtube channel, but I didn't watch it.  I think it's still in there, back before all the stuff I watched today (which I think largely catches me up to what I didn't watch while I was in California).
    • Rich people need to calm the fuck down.
  • Other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment