Saturday, September 16, 2017

Saturday: It doesn't count as being lazy if you take a walk.

I woke up at 8 this morning, decided that was nonsense, and then woke up again at 12:30.  Whoops.  A major issue was that I didn't know what I wanted for lunch.  I eventually decided that it would be worth going to Teddy's again.

They remodeled everything to look more "wood."  It's probably a good thing, because this decor looks better than the multi color stuff they had before.
However, like every table is wobbly.

The cheese tots were good, because duh.  The burger wasn't.  One problem they have is the potato bun isn't great.  They also didn't really cook my burger as much as I would have liked, and didn't have any tasty crust.
Then it was walk time.  The new bluetooth headphones work, although it did have occasional skips.  I think this corresponded with Pokemon Go doing things, but it worked fine for $15 + 22 days.

And after that, I decided I was kind of hungry, and that I wanted exactly this much sushi.

  • I really thought this case, where the cop had his own gun, said he was going to kill the victim, and probably planted a gun would have resulted in a conviction.
  • Amber Tamblyn is right.
  • I miss Flapjack.

No comments:

Post a Comment