Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Wednesday: Another day in which 90% of things didn't work correctly.

Always fun.  Super fun.  Great times.  Also I don't have any pictures for today.

So a sunflower from a decade ago, I guess.

  • I watched this this evening, and when you go in expecting it to be a murder mystery, and after an hour, no one is dead, it's kind of confusing.  It was pretty good though, but finding details was surprisingly difficult.  I didn't notice that the KIKU page listed the original title.  Wikipedia doesn't list it for the daughter's actor, but she was in a different show with the same last name (Onodera).  Looking up the mother's actor had a similar problem: she was in a different drama playing a character with the same first name (Midori).
  • Bird thief.
  • I can't come up with a comment for this that's sufficiently sarcastic.  They're terrible people is the main point.
  • "Don't swear."

No comments:

Post a Comment