Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Wednesday: Day of Second Impact Anniversary!

It should really be a holiday.  Also, I should rip all my DVDs because I couldn't find a pre-made gif, nor could I find the scene I wanted on youtube.
So I have to make due with this screenshot of the destruction of Antarctica.

And a montage of the scene I wanted.

  • Yeah, it was obviously a cash grab.  Even though everyone hates them, and the gate agents are already overloaded before flights, this is another way they can fool people into giving them more money.
  • This is a sad story, but it at least seems to have a good ending.  This should be the ideal for prison outcomes.
  • It says something that this article was too long for me to bother reading.  It's something that I feel I should, just due to the number of memes I skip on tumblr.
  • Jen continues to be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment