Saturday, September 2, 2017

Saturday: I'm doing the three day weekend right. By mostly laying still and watching crap on youtube.

I woke up at like 9:15, because some jerk in my neighborhood decided that sawing wood was a perfectly fine morning activity.  I then decided that I would watch a bit of youtube before going out to get lunch.

Then it turned into like 2pm, so I had to do something.

I kind of felt like a burger today.
 I should remember not to get mushrooms.  They're cold, and they taste like they've been sitting for hours.  The mustard and gochujang were good choices though.
As was whoever decided to promote this story about sloths.  Sloths are cool, and the point of the story was, "why do people like sloths so much?"  Because they're cool, WSJ.  Duh.
 Then, when I got home, I decided that I should not be lazy, so I went out on a walk.
And beat up a Tyranitar who belongs to someone I'm pretty sure I saw walking, taking over this gym.
 First up, that guy was kind of a jerk, because he kept healing his trash dinosaur.  Just accept that my Cloyster is scientifically designed to murder trash dinosaurs and move on.  Secondly, no seriously, my Cloyster was like a murder machine today.  Maybe it was especially crappy trash dinosaur?  In any case, it's fun ending a battle with your first Pokemon just slightly below 50% health.
Oh, and this Gyarados sniped in before I could add Rhydon.


Also the sunset was pretty cool tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment