Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Wednesday: Grilled Cheese Day

So I wanted to do that for lunch.  The salad place conveniently had tomato soup as their soup today, so I inconveniently went up stairs, checked the salad place's soup, went downstairs to order the grilled cheese, back upstairs to buy the soup, then downstairs to wait to pick up the sandwich.

The soup was good, but the grilled cheese had separated, so it was a bit extra greasy.

I also was able to get Wobbuffet on this journey, too.
This evening the airport was extra loud.  I assume it was military training things.  Even still, it was like two minutes of constant engine noise.


  • This is the answer to "what the fuck is going on in North Carolina".  They've gerrymandered the state so badly, they've effectively removed themselves from consequences.
  • Another reason why we could transition to an all renewable energy grid without that much trouble.
  • Lazy cat fighter.
  • We Bare Bears.
  • The story behind the Professor Jiggly image (which doesn't load, but did for me in my rss reader).
  • The Solar System.
  • I saw this thing about this game, but it's not available for android.  The previous one is, and I'm pretty sure there's a math way to find solutions, but I haven't quite worked it out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment