Saturday, April 22, 2017

Saturday: Logistically, doing it in the other order would have been easier.

But by the time I was ready to go, I was super hungry, so I went to get lunch first.  The Piikoi ramp is closed for traffic studies, so I had to use the Ward one.  This has the exact same problem as the Piikoi ramp: you have to cross two lanes of traffic if you're not getting off on Punahou.  There's a longer distance to do so, but it doesn't really solve the fundamental problem.  Also, fuck Ben Cayetano for being a piece of shit who wants to shut down the rail project.

I felt like build a pizza today.
I've been thinking that it was the spicy chicken that didn't sit well with me.  I got the sausage instead, and it still didn't sit well.  I don't know.

In any case, after getting lunch, I went to the park:

Which is full of Houndour now.
 And then spent forever building up space in the gym.
Seriously, did they change gym battles to completely cheat now?  Like every time I used Jolteon's charge attack, I was hit by the opponents charge attack immediately after.  No time to dodge, no warning.  Just boom.  Dead.
There weren't many people at the park today, but there was a wedding (on the Diamond Head side, which doesn't have a lot of space between the path and the water), a wedding photo shoot (she's in her dress, and he's wearing shorts?), and a giant Frozen bounce house.

This was the most exciting thing I found.  Unlike other people.

I didn't do the big science march today.  Just didn't feel like it.

I did watch an excellent Samurai Jack episode, and then be baffled by Attack on Titan.  This is what everyone has been talking about for so long?  "Big gross zombies kill people in gratuitously bloody fashion"?  Why?



No comments:

Post a Comment