Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday: I accomplished a lot of things I wanted to this week.

Not everything, because I need more computers.
I accidentally ordered the katsu don, not the katsu bento.
It was still good, but the bento comes with spicy ahi poke, and that's a good side.

I was too slow to catch the fireworks.  Since it's rainy, the sky was flashing with the reflections.

  • A long thing about taxes on capital gains, and why it's bullshit that they're so low.
  • At the other end of the spectrum, Republicans and living pile of shit Jeb Hensarling think it's inappropriate that the government prevents poor people from being ripped off by bad loans.
  • Sentiment analysis with convolutional neural networks.
  • It really is a good building.
  • Best dogs.
  • I should really track down this whole thing.
  • You know that thing, where you see something on the internet, and you think, "wow, somebody photoshopped something that would be really funny," and then you discover that it's real, and they really are making a movie titled "The Hitman's Bodyguard" starring Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L Jackson?

No comments:

Post a Comment