Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Tuesday: I don't have a picture.

I do have a topology problem that worked out nicely today.  I needed to create an adjacency map for something.  I was annoyed that I would have to type out (potentially) eight adjacent nodes into the map manually.  However, I realized that for each node, you only need to write out all unvisited nodes connected to that node.  Then, with the skeleton map done, you can iterate over each node's list of nodes to create the full map.  What this meant is that my skeleton map on average only needed to list the one new node (because on average each node was connected to only two other nodes).


  • I didn't even wait for the episode to finish before reading this review.  I don't understand why this show keeps getting high review scores.  "Let's take our gang of barely tolerable main characters, and then make them evil asshole versions of themselves."
  • Yes.  All of this.
  • I couldn't find any versions of this story that were not editorials or from unreliable sources.  So, here's the Snopes version basically saying the same thing.
  • Oh, yeah, duh.  Japan has been keeping records pretty much forever.  So obviously you can see the effect of climate change on the cherry blossoms.
  • This has an autoplay video but is about a squirrel who gets squirrel sized ice cream cones.
  • I should probably get this, just so I can check out the two pages of squirrel names Squirrel Girl points out.
  • Snorlax cats.
  • Intruder.
  • I mean, come on, Joker.  Get with the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment