Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday: I didn't really mean to drive all over the island.

It just kind of happened.  Since it's a long weekend, I decided it might be good to go get Kua 'Aina.  Also, reminder for future me: it is that exit.  So I detoured through Ko Olina to turn around, which I guess is having a big golf tournament today.

Anyway:
It's inconvenient when Twitter doesn't show the image, so I have to kind of guess where to put the stickers.
I then went to Target, and discovered that I didn't really need much from Target.  Traffic was really bad, and while waiting at the light, I saw a bunch of tow trucks go by, followed by a truck with a horribly smashed up car, followed by a bunch of miscellaneous garbage trucks.  Then just a few minutes ago, I saw that same car on the news.  Yikes.

On the drive home, I accidentally on purpose took the H-3 because it's really a great drive.
This one did show me the image.
Today's "people at the scenic overlook" were lady putting on make up, guy parked on the side of the on ramp like that's normal (which, given the number of times I've seen people there, I guess is), and a big delivery truck.

This one turned out well.
Then because I knew it was going to be backed up on the H-1, I decided to take the Pali home, because then I would skip most of H-1.  Except H-1 was so backed up that the Pali ramp was backed up, and due to the way the ramp is situated, I couldn't actually get into the lane to wait to inch onto H-1.  So additional change of plans, and let's do a Pokewalk.

And like the first thing after I arrived, I saw a Grimer on the nearby list.  I switched orbit directions so I could catch it, even though it claimed it had fled.  A fucking Grimer.  This is literally the second one I've ever seen.
 It was surprisingly empty today.  I guess maybe some people still have work?

The gym had a spot for me, so I popped in Cloyster.  I did one round of training, but didn't make that big of a difference.  I also switched back to my old hat, because I see lots of people wearing the Magikarp hat in gyms.
 An empty sentence to split these images apart.
It was a bit rainy today.
Then I picked up some pastries for dinner, and played Drawful with Team Julie.
Cuddle monster.

A toast to Dracula.

Punching a fish.

Hands off parenting.
And then I spent forever catching up on the RSS stuff for yesterday and today.



No comments:

Post a Comment