Sunday, April 30, 2017

Sunday: Cold.

It's super cold out, so I went to get something warm for lunch.
This was too much curry.
I did pick up a slice of WF pizza too.  In any case, I got home earlier than usual, and discovered that there was nothing on TV.  Except for a Harry Potter movie marathon.  So I've now seen part of the second to last movie, and I have no clue why they dragged this into two movies (yes, I do.  Money, but still).  There's this hour plus segment of Harry, Hermione, and Ron camping in the woods and doing nothing and I was able to watch an episode of Bob's Burgers without missing anything from the plot.  I'm also annoyed at how much of a jerk everyone is.  Ron storms off to go camp by himself or something, and when he returns, Harry is all "why did you even come back?"  Dude, he just pulled your stupid ass out of frozen pond.  Maybe start with "thanks for helping me not die"?



No comments:

Post a Comment