Sunday, April 9, 2017

Sunday: Basically just a repeat of yesterday.

It was a good plan yesterday, though, so it makes sense.
They had hot dogs today.  I just now realized I put a cat nose on a hot dog.
The movie is even better the second time, because I know all the spoilers, so I could pay more attention to the art.

And then I was going to get something else, but the sushi place is right there, and there were open spaces, and I figured I might as well just make today a copy of yesterday.

And there was a free space, so I could just throw Rhydon in.
I finished my taxes when I got home.  I was going to get $18 back from the state, but then at the end of the form, they have questions like "do you want $2 to go to the School Repair and Maintenance Fund" and "do you want $2 to go to the Public Libraries Fund" and "do you want $5 to go to the Domestic and Sexual Violence/Child Abuse and Neglect Funds" so now I'm getting $9 back.

And because I wanted to throw this box out for the snack I ate on Friday:
No, I did not buy this specifically because of the squirrels.

Chef Squirrel suggests having them with ice cream.

Because the recommendation is to microwave them to make them hot.
I just ate them raw, without any additional cooking.



No comments:

Post a Comment