Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wednesday: And that's when I remembered that I stopped working on that project because dealing with image libraries is a waste of fucking time.

Just an absolute complete waste of time.  "Let's make things depend on stupid shit!"  "OOH!  BETTER IDEA!  Make it threaded, and then cause all sorts of errors when someone tries to do anything with the data structure!"  "I'm going to just refuse to make it work with character strings.  No good reason, I just don't want things to work."  Fuck you, shitty developers.

Between this and the gimp shit, I wonder if working with images makes you fundamentally a moron.

I mean, some fucking idiots have to buy a $20 salt lamp, right?

Right, bird?
Today's links are almost entirely "morons" and "animals.  One of those categories is me clearing out RSS items.

No comments:

Post a Comment