Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday: Back to work.

Which means putting things up in my office.  On this trip to Modern Mouse San Francisco, I ended up with the following Pokemon themed items:
Dapper Bulbasaur and a set of Gen 1 Pokeball type magnets.
 So they get added to the filing cabinet of cute things.

And these will hold all my important papers.  They're SUPER EFFECTIVE!
No, really.  Those have super strong magnets in there.  Well made and stylish.  Then it eventually was lunch time:

So the pastrami sandwich substitute for the pastrami sandwich I couldn't get at SFO due to the stupid TSA people.
I also checked my office mail, which was full of lots of useful junk:
Well, if I'm suddenly unable to work, I guess my "family" would have to deal with their standard of living changing.  You know, from "imaginary" to "still imaginary, but maybe they talk about budgets more or something."
 And:
Did something magically happen recently that makes AAA useless?  The left page is all stuff that's covered with my car insurance.  They've jumped my car when I left for two weeks and my battery died.  It cost me thirty minutes of sitting by car waiting for them to show up.  The right page is where time seems to have bitten them.  There's an internet now, with an infinite supply of travel planning options.  Remember when I went to Tokyo, and planned that all based on "things that I know are there"?  And when I did the same thing for London?  And for San Francisco?  Besides, who gets map books anymore?
More important question here:  Did I not do a blog post for the British Museum?  How is that possible?  There are only 514 images to check, it shouldn't be that hard.

The sunset was pretty cool this evening.
Linkstorm is still in catch-up mode.






No comments:

Post a Comment