Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tuesday: I don't have a good title for today.

I do have a fancy screen that they have at the plate lunch place.

And since curry was an idea for Sunday dinner, I got curry katsu for lunch.


I did think up a better way to do the automatic gif program, but I didn't code anything up.  I think my best bet is going to use the image libraries simply to read the images, and then do everything else in standard arrays and with the fft library.


  • That's unfortunate.
  • Dog + cat.
  • Parrot.
  • The last time I link to this Scooby Doo page.  Mostly because otherwise I'll link to it every day.  I just appreciate that someone else has noticed all of these things as well.
  • Important questions not asked in this article: "Why do I still not care about any of the characters?", "Why isn't this Agent Carter?", "Do you think you could just add Peggy to the show so there's someone to like in the cast?"
    • Ok, fine, that's a bit unfair, but seriously, I just don't care about anyone anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment