Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday: O frabjous day! Calloo, Callay!

Why am I all "Through the Looking Glass"?  They repaved Beretania Street.  It is no longer a hell of potholes and uneven sections.  That leaves only the entire rest of the road network to be fixed (but seriously, Beretania was particularly awful).

And I'm not totally sure I got this simulation correct, mostly because I flooped it together in far less time than I really intended.  I'm also not sure that hash-of-hash-of-array-of-array-references is really the most efficient data structure for the problem.  I'll look at it again later in the week.

  • I guess it's good that it's not due to the animals being in a bad shape, just due to funding, but this is still kind of crappy.
  • Erte.
  • I totally use "genre" like that, Sailor Moon.  And now I want waffles.
  • Or ramen.
  • So it turns out the Superman/Batman movie is bad.
  • Maybe they should have just remade this one.  Since, you know, it wasn't bad.
  • The second image is really the reason for this link.
    • My comment last night while watching it:  "There's something you need to know."  Opens shirt, takes off glasses.  "You're a fucking moron, Lucy Lane.  A stupid, stupid moron."
  • Peter Serafinowicz.  Huh.  That is a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment