Thursday, March 3, 2016

Thursday: I need to learn not to trust my tablet for the time.

Mostly because the tablet doesn't auto-adjust to different time zones, so if I forget that the tablet is 2+ hours behind, I'm very likely to get up late.

In other news: I kind of got up late today.  I still got a decent amount of my paper edited, although I think I'm going to spend days next week getting the figures arranged, since I think this paper is going to be like 75% figure.

I did take pictures at dinner, though.

Cafe Jolie.

Oysters are not as bad as I remember.  They tasted less of the angry ocean this time.

French onion soup.  This was a bit weird.  My initial thought was that it was made with tomato, but after the suggestion of "wine," I decided that was probably the case.  It's not bad, just a bit weird.

Braised short ribs, potatoes, sauteed kale.  I enjoyed this, although the kale was still a bit bitter to my taste.

Today's links are mostly about Agent Carter, so I can have the finale reviews in one place.



No comments:

Post a Comment