Saturday, March 5, 2016

Saturday: It's rainy, and pestilence has descended.

Which is unfortunate, but there's not much to be done about it.  The original plan was to do Korean BBQ, which is always good.  That was replaced with the plan to try to do food trucks, since that's not an everyday event.

But, see above re: rain.  

"Take it from me, a bird that doesn't have any place to go when it's rainy!  Rain sucks!"

So new new plan:

Which is good, because super delicious burgers are by definition, super delicious.

No great seat for the flight tomorrow, but I guess this leg of the trip isn't as odd as the red-eye.  Looks like the plan will be mostly full.  Tomorrow I'll have to decide if I want to do ramen, curry, or something else for dinner.


Various links I've emailed myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment