Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday: Damn, I left my candy and my macarons.

Not forgetting those was a big thing that I thought about last night.  Oh well.  No candy or macarons for me.

I did get a pastrami sandwich at the airport.  They didn't heat it up, though, so it wasn't that great.

Also, this seems like a bad idea.
My flight was ok.  On the good side, I had been scheduled to sit in seat B, which is a middle.  It turns out that A and C were a couple, and had planned on having three seats to themselves.  This meant that C moved to B, so I had the aisle seat.  It didn't reduce the amount of annoying tourist that they were, however.

And when I got home, I had ramen.  They didn't have any chicken, but everything else was good.

I also spent thirty minutes backing up and repartitioning my laptop.  I have a suspicion that my hibernate issues may be related to the swap partition not being as large as the memory.  I've fixed that, although it required reformatting the home partition (hence the backups).  I haven't tried to test it yet, mostly because I don't want to have to deal with it if it doesn't work.





No comments:

Post a Comment