Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday: I'm super sleepy today.

It was also rainy today.  Tiny Bird kept trying to go out, and kept getting rained on.

The moon was a tiny crescent.

And I colored all the colors so I'll have a guide to choose colors better next time I color.

  • Well that's convenient.
  • This is an interesting story, because you start it reading about how incompetent the Bush administration was, and you end it thinking about how horrible of a person George Tenet is.
  • I didn't know until seeing this that today was Friday the 13th.
  • Marnie.
    • I'm beginning to suspect that there are enough gifs I've linked to to tell the entire story.
  • This story was one day too late for it to tell me about the English mode of Neko Atsume.
  • Flat owl.  Fowl.
  • Fucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment