Monday, November 2, 2015

Monday: This is the end of cider season, I guess.

Because I bought the last bottle at Safeway.  I'm not terribly concerned that it's technically past it's date, but I will have to finish it this week.
I decided to try the Safeway sandwiches since I was there.  Given that I kind of wanted a ham and Havarti on wheat, and that was an option, it worked out well.  I also have decided that no one knows how to put onions on a sandwich.  I want the red onions, but I don't want a complete layer of onions on the sandwich.  If it's the half-circle arcs, then there should be like seven on there, none of which are from the region in the inner half radius.

I did the pinks today.  There are three different colors in there, but it's not entirely clear.  Maybe when the other colors are added, the rose and pink colors will be clearer.

  • I looked since the book claims that PDFs are available, so I looked at their webpage.  It's not free, but I guess that makes sense.
  • I think this is my current favorite KIKU show.  It's the third season that follows the very simple show format:
    • New doctor shows up, bragging how he's the greatest ever.
    • Doctor X is all, "Whatever.  I don't fucking care.  Fuck off."
    • New doctor does a surgery and fucks it up because he's lazy/incompetent/in a hurry.
    • Doctor X notices it's wrong, and she redoes the surgery to fix everything, because she actually is the greatest ever.
    • Doctor X's business guy bills the hospital a gajillion dollars yen, and then goes and has dinner.
  • Snorlax.
  • That's cool, but not $370 cool.
  • The important fact to take away from this is that about half of everyone are jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment