Saturday, November 28, 2015

Saturday: last day

I am generally bad about taking pictures.  Especially on lazy days where we don't do much.  That part's kind of my fault.  I'm lazy, and having days of not doing things with other people is really relaxing.
Smashburger is also pretty good.  I think I like 5-Guys better, but this was also a very well made burger.  I'm kind of jealous, since my burger places don't do these kind of burgers.

This shirt probably wouldn't fit me, but it has a squirrel on it.
And I forgot to take a picture of the pizza from dinner.  We were all kind of tired of leftovers at this point.  Although, did I have a turkey plate today?  Maybe not?  Late last night?  Maybe?

Here are the links from Thanksgiving day.  Which now seems long ago, since I'm going to be leaving tomorrow.

Also, note for future me:  don't fly out early on Sundays, as the BART doesn't run early on Sundays, so it's kind of a hassle.  Just checked, and my next visit I am not leaving super early (but I am leaving on a Sunday), so that one should be fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment