Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday: Things are still awful, but at least I probably have enough results to give this talk on Monday.

It turns out my robust statistics are very robust, and I can kind of just willy-nilly throw things at them and get good results.  Which, of course, is how I like to do things.

The Tiny Gecko Friend I first saw yesterday was back, and was running across my wall.
I was going to try and rescue him, but he crawled into the tiny gap between the wall and the door frame, way up near the ceiling, and I couldn't think of any way to get him out safely.  So, I'm probably going to find a Tiny Gecko Friend Corpse on Monday.

My CC Lemon was again Yokai Watch-ed.  Here is a review of YW that appeared on my twitter feed today.

And because I wasn't feel well on Tuesday, I had to have an extra cup of Last Chance Cider.



No comments:

Post a Comment