Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday: Sure, let's do that one.

I'm pretty sure this picture is the very definition of "what the absolute fuck?"


  1. So those are giant dudes riding giant horses, right? Because they're going behind hills, but they're the same size as the hills.
  2. Horse number two has terrible perspective, so it looks like it's just sitting down in the middle of the road.
  3. There's no way they're going to fit into that city, because it's like maybe three hills away, right?  In any case, none of the people there are hill sized.
  4. This is number four, and I haven't even gotten to the demons.
  5. Is that one demon a horse dentist?  Do horses even have dentists?
  6. Fishy feet demon is totally all "Look at me! I can lift the front of a giant horse!"
  7. Demon three is a cat.  "Oh! Am I sitting on your face?  I didn't notice!"
  8. That last demon is just "Whatever, I'm going to swing around here, like that's normal in any way."
  9. Does that guy's sleeve have like an escape hatch so he can eject his arm from it?
  10. Dude 2's neck is broken.  That head is spun 135 degrees from facing forward.
  11. The black horse kind of looks like a duck head if you just glance quickly.
  12. I bet that tiny castle on the hill is really pissed that this huge city set up right next door.
  13. And finally, I guess demons and giants are enemies?  Is there like a lesson here?  "If you're lucky, next time giants come to invade your city, you might also be attacked by demons, but don't worry, you want that, because demons and giants hate each other more than anything else."
Links.

No comments:

Post a Comment