Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday: Weekends mean finishing reading the internet at 7pm

I think I probably need to cut down on the number of things that I read.  I probably should drop some of the comics I don't read anymore, and do the same with the handful of blogs that never seem to have anything useful or interesting.  It would also help if I could come up with some way to remove all the duplicates from various tumblr things.  The built in tt-rss duplicate filter seems to generally not work, and the alternate plugin seems to be broken by design (postgres only, works only on the title?).  I could probably write one myself, but, you know, lazy.

I went with "let's just do another Buffalo food" for late lunch today.

  • Things that are basically awful.
  • Things that involve animals.
    • Bears.  You may see these images again here.  Yoink.
    • Penguins.
    • Cats.  I nearly choked to death while reading this comic on my phone while eating that burger.
  • Things that are pretty cool.
    • The reviews aren't super great, mostly complaining that you have to put it together and the instructions aren't in english.  However, the internet has the instructions, and on amazon it's only like $10.  I think I know what's filling the cart sufficiently to get me free shipping next time.  My main concern is that I live in the middle of a city and basically have no rooms that are dark ever.
    • I did not know this, but Iris is still the best companion since Misty.

No comments:

Post a Comment