Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday: Prince Kuhio Day

This Prince Kuhio.  He was a prince of the Kingdom of Hawaii, and after the overthrow, because the territorial delegate to the US Congress.  Because of him, I get the day off.

Which means I can watch random daytime TV, and discover the greatest pun ever in an episode of Wordgirl on PBS.  The "Garfunkel Gallery Art Auction."

But before that, I made my own patty melt.  I used my perfect recipe, and achieved another wonderful result.   I did switch from the 10 inch skillet for the bread to the 12 inch one.  This gave me far more area to play with, so I didn't have to worry about the pan being as crowded.

Blurry side one!
Blurry side two!  The pale part is where the bread buckles up away from the pan.
Blurry cut shot!
Mostly in focus pic with the salt and pepper chips, and the bottom of a bottle of my secret horde of Mexican Coke.  Which I was going to link back to, but I guess I never wrote about it.  It's this, and I don't understand why this isn't a standard item.






No comments:

Post a Comment