Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wednesday: Ash Wednesday

Ash!
Unfortunately, I didn't come up with this pun.  However, I'm immune from consequences.

"Immune!"
I also didn't discover this fact until last night, when I discovered that I'd missed pancake day.
Something that I corrected today by going to my local Reputable Pancakery.

  • Productivity.
  • Sucky internet has obvious reasons for being sucky.
  • I remember things like this.  The one thing I've failed at finding on the internet is a monthly "activity packet" thing that I got as a kid.  I particularly remember one for the 1984 Olympics, as that was when I learned about Greece the country, and about homophones.
  • Relax, PG.  You've got three options: 1) Fly yourself and Canary up to the roof, and then take the elevator down. 2) Break out a window, and assume you can "I'm PowerGirl" that away." 3) Take the elevator like a fucking normal person, you jerk.
  • Watching RT news is always kind of entertaining.  Partially because it's almost comical how all stories have a "of course, this is all America's fault" kind of tacked on, regardless of how applicable that is.  For external news viewpoints, Al-Jazeera is almost always going to be better than RT.

No comments:

Post a Comment