Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday: Have I talked about these chairs?

Blah blah, meeting at work, blah blah, so we all went to the auditorium.  I hate the chairs there, because they flex in a really weird way, which ensures your back is supported almost entirely in a single point, and that sucks.  The only good thing about the chairs is this:


Do you see it?  Here, I'll add some hints:
"LOL! I'M A REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE CHAIR!"

  • Team Rocket.
  • Ash Ketchum.
  • Tom and Jerry.
  • You don't have to be stupid to make an anti-Obamacare ad, but it certainly helps if you don't know how to do math.  Like addition level math.
  • Amity Shlaes is a fucking idiot.  "Poor people should have the opportunity to work longer hours so they can get ahead, but progressive tax systems prevent them from taking that choice!"  No it doesn't, you fucking moron.  Poor people don't work more because of taxes.  They don't work more because then they'd be classified as full time employees, and companies would rather not have to do that so they can get more profit.  
  • That's cool, the old Sam Choy place is something I actually drive past occasionally, so I can't wait for this to open.  Plus, the old place always seemed too small, which made it less likely I'd want to go, since I don't like waiting.
  • I guess this pizza place opened recently near work.  The reviews I've heard from people at work range from "this pizza sucks" to "their sauce is like ketchup."  So...that's not very promising.  They do make calzones, though.  I miss calzones.

No comments:

Post a Comment