Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday: Final day of vacation

Well, to be more accurate, final day of vacation away from home.  I travel all day tomorrow, and then I think I'm taking Friday as a recuperation day.  Yes, a day to recover from the harshness of vacation.  My life is totally difficult and rough.

Another title that I had thought of for today was the following dialogue:

Me: "So, are we friends now?"
19-month-old: (quietly) "No."

I realized yesterday that I hadn't posted any Kimchi pictures.  I am resolving that today.
"LASER DOG, READY FOR ACTION!"

"Food?"

"Food over there?"

Mexican coke and sleepy puppy.

Charging lasers...

"LASERS ACTIVATED!"
 Interlude.
This place has dinosaur shaped cookies.  Dinosaur shaped cookies that kind of look like a bus.

Then we got barbecue, and I had a lot of brisket left over.
 So:
"FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD!"

"FOOODOOFOODOOOOOFFFFFOOOOOOODDDDD!"

  • Squirtle squad.
  • I dare you to read any of this guy's webpage and not come to the conclusion that he's a terrible person.
  • Gnome is run by fucking idiots.
  • Idiots.  Idiots everywhere.
  • Note for me: find a bigger version of this image so I can read the cut-away.
  • Politics.
  • Pikachu face butt.
  • Omni.  I don't have time to read it.
  • This is where you realize that even the people who totally are into all that Tea Party shit are basically hypocrites.
  • Here are my notes:
    • Page 1 notes that you need to hold the reset button down for five seconds, and that will allow the USER: (blank) PASS: admin account to work again.
    • Page 9 shows that you can set up WPA security using a defined shared key.  This should allow the same key currently in use to be retained after the reset.
    • Page 15 discusses the "Port Range Forward" option, which can be used to map the world visible IP/port combination to an internal IP/port combination.  For instance, to set up SSH, you would set port 22 to be fowarded to 168.192.1.103.  Then, whenever you want to SSH into the home network, you could simply do an "ssh AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD".

No comments:

Post a Comment