Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday: How the hell did so much shit happen on a Tuesday?

Not actual shit, of course, but internet shit that has bloated today's link storm into some kind of link-deluge.  At least a lot of them are simple "clicky-looky-laugh-close" things.

I don't quite think this qualifies as creepy, but it is definitely sad.
  • I fucking hate it when people back into parking spaces.  How long does it take to pull in frontwards?  One motion.  How long to back out?  Two, one in reverse to a side, one in forward into the direction of traffic.  How many to back in?  Eight-thousand, because people always fuck up the alignment, and have to do it over and over again.  Plus, most of them fail to back in sufficiently, so they stick out of the parking space.  Finally, I'm sitting here waiting for you to stop fucking around so I can fucking pass you.  Asshole.
  • So someone spent the day trapped in Costco.
  • I saw the AV club story first, but this has a screenshot and funny reaction gifs.
  • What?
  • This is three years old, but I'm just now learning about it.  Contains: “I don’t imagine holding up a thin bony shield that can gush blood would be a very effective means of defence.”
  • Internet jerks.
  • Don't use excel for science.  I would have assumed everyone knew that by now, but I guess not.
  • Obviously, since they don't actually care beyond the twin goals of a) selling arms and b) trying to make government oppression common.
  • I can't read this whole article Kyle sent, but I can read just enough to laugh at pandas.

No comments:

Post a Comment