Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday: Just fucking rain

Yet again, the sky is playing the "fuck you, I'm going to make it unbearable around here by holding all the moisture just slightly above the dew point."  Fuck you, the sky.

I'm also somewhat concerned about my packing for this trip.  Half my suitcase is taken up with import/export items.  The other half is clothes.  When did I suddenly only need half a suitcase for a trip?  My best guess is that I'm always doing work/vacation hybrids, and so I need two entirely different sets of clothes that don't overlap well.  I also don't need to pack any warm weather stuff, since my understanding is that the mainland still thinks it's july or something.

I'm also optimistic that the fact that there are 7 open first class seats and 23 open business class seats means that my odds of getting an upgrade are pretty good.  In any case, I have a nice exit row/window with an empty (as of right now) aisle beside me.  Plus, since this is old Continental flight stock, every seat has a personal entertainment thing, so I can watch movies.  According to this, I can probably catch Iron Man 3 (no, I haven't seen it, but I know all the spoilers anyway), new Star Trek (probably not, because it sounds stupid), The Hobbit (maybe), or I could just watch the Avengers again, since I saw that on the last flight that had one of these.

The insect uprising has begun!



  • I didn't until seeing this realize that they're right.  That's just an old-man version of Ash.
  • This is yet another reason that sequestration is stupid.  It's like the entire Republican party completely misunderstands the concept of penny-wise/pound-foolish.
  • Today's one of those days where I don't have a third link.

No comments:

Post a Comment