Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday: austin

I could do a full post, as I'm currently charging my phone through my laptop (as the most expensive extension cord ever) and I'm pretty much right next to the wifi router.  However, I'm sleepy, so I'm not going to.  Instead, three scenes.

First: the first qdoba burrito I've had in like two years.  IND has one before security, so I got one today.  Somehow, I also got the cool security line, as it was run basically on the "pre check" standards.  Shoes stayed on, lappy stayed in the bag, liquids stayed in the bag as well.  It was a wonderful return to the pre-insanity days.  I can only hope this level of sanity starts spreading.

Second: a somewhat unhappy dog being loaded into the cqrgo bay at IAH. I would think it'd be better to drive, but whatever.

Third: delicious fried chicken.  Lucy's, I think? Delicious.




No comments:

Post a Comment