Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday: Things I am currently annoyed by


  1. My neighbor and the stink of perfume that permeates everything every time he comes or goes.
  2. The four fucking cops that decided to space themselves out perfectly so I had thirty fucking seconds of sirens blaring down the street outside.  You have your fucking sirens on, jackasses.  You can go faster than ten miles an hour.
  3. People who write jokes that rely purely on loud and grating sounds.  "Look at me! I'm making noises! I am the pinnacle of humor!"  No, you're a shit bag with a bunch of stock noises you've overlaid all together.
  4. Commercials for movies that think showing a bunch of clips cut together in some sort of strobe light view.  That's not edgy, it just means you only trust your movie in two second intervals.
  5. Flash games that don't understand how to structure a difficulty curve.  The one I played today that I will never play again apparently thought "sine wave" was the right way to do it.  Odd levels are trivially easy.  Even levels are basically impossible, with three of them actually removing all of the skills you've built up in previous levels to advance a shitty story I was skipping over anyway.
  6. These people:
The ones on the right. 

    1. Nice job being rude to all the sushi people.
    2. You don't put the ginger on your sushi.  Everyone knows that.  You especially don't put a giant fucking gob of it on your sushi.
    3. You don't take something, look at it, then decide you don't want it and put it back on the fucking belt.
    4. I use the disposable chopsticks all the time.  I have a package of them on my fridge, because I use them at home too.  I've never had an issue where a splinter wasn't totally obvious and easy to pull off.  You don't need to pretend sharpen them together.
    5. Some things take some time, and sometimes, your one plate order for something gets lost.  That's how it fucking goes.  You don't have to get all shitty because you didn't get something.


But other than that, sushi day!
Woo!
That doesn't look quite festive enough.
That works.

No comments:

Post a Comment