Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday: Wait, didn't you just do that?

I woke up this morning, and decided I was going to go get sushi, and then see a movie.

"Wait, didn't you just do that?"

Yes, but I thought I'd see Frozen.

"Seriously, though, didn't you literally just do that?"

Yes, but it's my Sunday, so I can do whatever I want.

Whatever. I. Want.
Also it was rainy today:
It was so super rainy last night that I almost had to close my storm shutters.
And I got sushi before the movie:
This is actually all the sushi I had.  Someone new was working today, and she took 15 minutes to clean the counter, and rearrange the chairs twice, once to replace a chair with a highchair, and then once to reverse that.  Because of that, I was running later than I'd planned for the movie, so I just grabbed some things from the belt.
And then I got sushi again after the movie:
This was what I should have picked up yesterday, but didn't.  The real-crab California roll from WF.  This one was a bit dry, but I did put it in the fridge for like two hours, so maybe that dried it out.  

I nearly forgot the totally great blog content that I was put here.  

List of the movies I've seen in the theater twice.

  1. Oliver and Company.  This was a case of seeing it in elementary school once with one set of friends, and then once with a different set of friends.  I remember I pointed out that Cheech Marin was the one voice, which stumped the mom that drove since eight year olds are apparently not supposed to know things.
  2. Batman and Robin.  Similar kind of thing: once with my parents, and then a second time with one of the few people from high school that wasn't an absolute moron.  I'd google to find out what came of him, but I've forgotten his name.  Because I'm a wonderful person.  Shitty movie, though, so it's a bit of a shame that it's on this list.
  3. The Fellowship of the Ring.  Kind of a cheat, because one was the regular version, and one was the extended version that they rereleased.
  4. The Two Towers.  Same thing.  I bet you can't guess what the third one is.
  5. The Return of the King.  Wait, the extended version wasn't re-released when I thought it was?  I'm still pretty sure I saw this in the theater twice.  Once at the midnight release, and then once with "a different set of friends."  Right?  Maybe not.  Whatever.  It's my list.
  6. Frozen.  I mean, haven't you been paying attention?  This one shouldn't have been a big surprise.
"Seriously, who would ever care about that?"

List of all the fucks I have to give.

  1.  
Links now.

No comments:

Post a Comment