Saturday, August 11, 2018

Saturday: I don't like travel

Although it's getting increasingly simple to pack for things, probably in part because I need to bring fewer things.  It's too soon for me to have a fully working private cloud system running, but all the parts are there.  I'm even tempted to not bother with a laptop next time I visit someplace for not-work.

Well, maybe not quite yet.

Also I cleared out another four boxes of books.
I think.  Something like that.  These two shelves are now full, and the two I shipped from Hawaii have a few shelves full.  One of those is dedicated for oversize books, and the other I've been loading with personal notebooks.  In any case, I need at least two more of these shelves, which also implies that I'm going to have to shuffle a bunch of those books to the new shelves.

Tomorrow will be a big day, since I have to get up early to catch my ride to the train station, where I'll have to catch a train to the airport, then two flights, then another car ride to the conference hotel.



No comments:

Post a Comment